Finally the voting modalities for the 2019 FUOtuoke student union government SUG election procedures have been released. Also adequate security measures have been put in place to curb all vices associated with student electoral process.
Below are the procedures for students of Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa to cast an electronic vote for their choice candidate in the 2019 FUOtuoke SUG elections.
Also Read: SUG Elections- Manifesto Shifted
HOW TO VOTE in 2019 FUOtuoke SUG Elections
Voting commences 6am – 4pm on Friday 17th May, 2019.
- Login to www.fuotuoke.edu.ng and click on SUG elections by the Left Hand Corner of the site or click the URL in the text message received earlier containing your voting pin.
- Students should login with either their matriculation number (200-400l) or JAMB registration number (for 100l) and the E-Pin in the appropriate spaces.
- Once logged in, choose a category to vote, select your choice candidate then click on vote.
- Once voting is completed, click on end voting.
HOW TO SEE Elections RESULTS
The voting results can be monitored from anywhere following the under listed procedures:
- At the voting portal, click on voting result.
- The list of all categories and total number of votes cast will be displayed beside each category/position.
- Click on the category of interest to see the list of all aspiring candidates and the total vote cast for each candidate.
- All those who could not receive their e-pins from 8am – 12noon on Thursday 16th May, 2019 should head to the ICT.
- 10 pooling units will be provided at the entrance of FB2 and will be open by 8am – 4pm for all those who could not vote outside due to certain reasons to come and vote.
- Live situation room at the ICT will open by 8am for agents, press and other bodies interested in the process.
- Anyone found guilty of defaulting the law will be severely punished according to the laws of the university, Bayelsa state and Nigeria. At such, all students are adviced to be law abiding.