This is to inform all the newly admitted students to report at the ICT Office in the Library Building in the West Campus for their Registration and Clearance.
Enlisted candidates are to come with the following:
- JAMB Admission Letter [Original marked “For Institution Use Only”.
- Federal University Otuoke Provisional Admission Letter [Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- F.U.O Acceptance form; properly filled and signed [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO]
- JAMB Result Slip showing the Candidate’s passport Photograph.
- F.U.O Post-UTME Result Slip.
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate(s).
- Birth Certificate or Statutory Age Declaration.
- Local Government Area Identification Letter.
- Printed copy of Guarantor’s Form signed in the presence of (BEFORE): a Senior Civil Servant, Clergy or Lawyer [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Printed and signed copy of Statutory Declaration Form from a Court [Original Copy. Obtained during the registration at FUO].
- Acceptance receipt.
- Twelve (12) Colour Passport Photographs.
For any issues concerning this registration and clearance, call 0810 530 2734 or 0703 535 8949. These lines are open office hours only (8:00AM – 3:30PM)