This is to inform the entire university community that the 7th matriculation ceremony of the university has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, march 10th 2018
Venue: Sport Pavilions, East Campus
The following processions shall take place during the occasion; the Student’s Procession, the Congregation Procession, the Senate Procession and The Principal Officers’ Procession lead by the Mace Bearer. The procession will begin at 10.00am prompt. All persons who are processing by virtue of their office and rank and those who have been required to process should endeavour to be punctual.
3. PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING ACADEMIC GOWN
- The following is the procedure for the collection of academic gowns by fresh students:
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018: Students pay one thousand Naira only at the Bursary and obtain receipts, present them to the Faculty Officers and collect gowns.
- Friday, March 09, 2018: Payment and collection of academic gowns ends; and
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018: Return of Academic gowns ends.
N/B: Students who fail to return gowns by 4.00p.m on March 21, 2018 shall be charged the sum of #2,000 for each day that the gown remains unreturned. Students who either tear or burn gowns in the process of ironing shall be charged the cost of replacement of gowns. This cost is twenty thousand Naira (#20,000) only.