PRESS RELEASE FROM THE CAMPAIGN CAMP OF DEBEKEME KOJO DEBEKEME
- Prior to this confusing time a congress was held where the students of this great institution all in one voice echoed loudly and agreed that FUOSU elections would be conducted manually.
- However, notwithstanding the above collective agreement of students, the school management imposed an E voting system on the students arguing that it was the best method for a transparent FUOSU election.
- .On Wednesday being the 15th of May 2019,the school management in collaboration with the ICT department called all the aspirants, their agents, faculty representatives, department representatives and every other person that needed to be represented to a crucial DEMO meeting.
- At the DEMO, the ICT indeed with all confidence demonstrated how the process would be like. Logical and sensible questions were asked, the ICT department without wasting time with all sense of responsibility and boldness answered all questions. The ICT further eliminated fears of students as regards the process.
Everybody seems to be happy and it was agreed that E-PIN would be sent to every student on the 16th of May 2019 being yesterday as from 8am to 12noon and whosoever that didn’t not receive the PIN should approach the ICT to get his or hers.
- Behold, no student could get his or her E Voting Pin yesterday. Manifesto presentation was also slated for yesterday. Everybody was on ground and eager to see the aspirants present their Manifestos.
What happened next? The embarrassing and disrespectful news of election postponement came stating clearly that management has shifted FUOSU elections to Wednesday.
- We all are disappointed, however I want to appeal to everyone that we should give the management and the ICT department another but last chance till Wednesday to see what happens.
- I am also using this medium to appeal to the conscience of COMRADE DEBEKEME KOJO DEBEKEME supporters to keep calm and not to relent in spreading the revolutionary message of DEBEKEME. Comrade DEBEKEME KOJO DEBEKEME victory is certain and not negotiable.
On this note I once again appeal to our supporters to stay calm and come out in mass on Wednesday to exercise their franchise for DEBEKEME for with him the future of FUOSU is bright.
_Campaign DG For *COMRADE DEBEKEME KOJO DEBEKEME*